Zu def 4 are they the best speaker made?

I have been a Zu fan for a long time starting with the presence and moving to Definition 3 then to Definition 4.

In my opinion if you like Americana, Rock music
Blues or Bluegrass, then these speakers with the right electronics and room, I really feel like the room matters as much as components.

these speakers lack nothing in my opinion you have great soundstage as well as intimacy and realistic bass.

i have tried a lot of different amps and preamps
But for me as Cobra from this site.  suggested a good 845 amp is a match made in audio heaven!

I'm using a Jhango passive and my 845 is a Larry Moore Monaco with some upgraded parts

Lampizator Dac and transport thru a MacBook Pro with Tidal and it’s simply amazing!!

for vinyl I have a modded table from George Merrill of Memphis Tn, great guy by the way.

and my phono pre is Heed quasar , nothing crazy expensive and I would put it up against anything I have had the pleasure to listen to.

my point is Zu makes a fantastic speaker on top of amazing customer service. But with the right gear they can sound as good as it gets.

i know that’s a bold statement but these speakers are so immediate and life like without any limitations that I can hear but it’s just my opinion.

Check them out for yourself, you may feel the same way.

52tiger
Have you ever visited DejaVu Audio in the Washington DC area? Most of the staff are young and approachable. It is my favorite audio store. 

Sean delivered and set up my Def 4s personally. I have not moved them from where he positioned them. And if you call ZuAudio, a real person answers the phone, is helpful, etc.
I have not, but I'm headed to DC in a month or so, I'll definitely check them out.  

Sean, Gerrit, Harvey, Ian and the rest of the crew are all awesome people.  They are incredibly knowledgeable and know how to help.  
I’ve had my Def 4s about 5 years now and feel I can make some valid observations. They are very dependent on the amps and electronics upstream. Their transparency is revealed with certainty with the slightest variable introduced. Yes the right amps, preamp, front end, tubes selected all become a factor, I believe more so than many speakers due to the fact that the full range drivers are wired directly to the amps.
Their immediacy is startling and somewhat unusual, but their variation on different source material tells me they don’t color as much as reveal what the source provides.
Another pair of other factors are significant. The down firing subs are sensitive to room placement as distance from the walls and reflection play into the equation. The other factor is their sensitivity. While this makes them ultra dynamic in both a macro and micro sense it also causes them to be very sensitive to noise in the electricity. When this is addressed effectively depth and presence increase, giving a very in the room, at the hall presentation.  With the elimination of crossovers very little is masked and realism is there in spades.
I doubt the audio shows allow this level of setup and this is largely responsible for the widely variable opinions regarding them. Frankly, with dirty power they can sound pretty shouty. 
Spirit’s opinion as stated "in his room" carries more info than might be evident on the surface. When one has a speaker like the Def 4 the potential begs the effort to address what might bring it to fruition. Some things are just worth working for.

Is the subwoofer section hard to dial in on the definitions? Basically, like setting up a traditional subwoofer?