Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
@slaw :"I feel the music thread has now been compromised. No thit! Thanks, @n80"

I'm okay with the mods moving it to wherever it needs to be or deleting it altogether if they want.

@inna I was never fond of the Laphroaig 10. Harsh and without much character. 17 year old Balvenie is great but not better than their 12, just different. Bought it once. Will stick with the 12 from now on.

@mickeyb, I love Lagavulin but you have to have a taste for smoke with that stuff. It also tends to be pricey. Another good peaty one is Caol Ila. A little less expensive than Lagavulin. Its probably my favorite peaty Scotch.

I've never smoked marijuana and don't plan to start even when it is legal. Not moralizing, I just don't need another bad habit.
@jrpnde, I think you must live in the trailer around the corner from me. And a touch of kerosene in a cheap blended Scotch makes a pretty good Islay.
Tonight: Mark Knopfler's Privateering plus a Guiness Stout, an Emperial Stout (from the brewery around the corner, literally) and then, to break the theme, a glass of Four Roses. Then bedtime.
I didn't say I enjoyed Laghroaig, it is harsh, but I think it does have a character. Lagavulin was good as I remember, tasted it once. You know, sometimes you drink what your friends and relatives bring, but I no longer buy anything myself but French wine.