Is it time to just quit?

Time to just quit?                      
Buying audio stuff?                             
Posting to an empty house?                          
My gut feeling is no one is posting in the regular 'free' threads. Maybe they all are paying to post? I could not know, since I am way too cheap to pay to just post 'exclusive'.  Being natural paranoid, I think everyone is posting over there, not here?                                       
Then I also just hit my limit on credit card Paypal. Now I have to become "verified' or no Paypal.    
This also happened at a fortuitous moment, when I was starting to overspend...             
So no buying OR selling here for me (unless I am willing to get the Paypal CC. Which I have to think about)So maybe the Universe is telling me "Time to quit".???  
Not quit listening to music, just NOT buying more stuff and NOT posting more gibberish.
elizabeth
Liz,
From what I tell you have a terrific audio system and presumably you are happy with it. You seem to listen to music quite regularly and this is a good thing  in my opinion. What more do you feel necessary to purchese ? If you have no pressing needs just relax, listen and appreciate what you have. I agree with Bill and Frank, get even more into the music. You have established a fine home system.
Charles
Post removed 
Come on ... listening to music? Are you serious? It is so boring....
He he :-)
But listening to digital is like having a shower with thousands 
of tiny ice cubes, listening to vinyl is having the shower with water. And vinyl is a long road (from doing it right), some may find the end, most not.
Don't give up
In most of my hobbies I have to consciously fight the impulse to let it become about buying more stuff. I've dabbled in a fair amount of stuff and in none of them has there ever been a point at which you couldn't spend more money. In other words, it can become a treadmill. I hate that.

My track car has very few modifications. I've spent money on safety gear and things that wear out like tires and brakes, but that's it.

I have not bought any new camera gear in about 3 years.

I actually like when I get to that point. I become not only satisfied with what I have, but proficient with it as well.

Doesn't mean I'll never buy anything else to improve performance or experience....but that's not what its going to be all about.

As far as forums, well, I have a few that I frequent regarding my hobbies. I find what draws me back is not just expertise or constant discussions about gear, but the people. If people are reasonably civil and intelligent I like hearing the breadth of experience and preference. I might not agree with or believe everything I hear but if it broadens my perspective and horizon then it seems worthwhile to me.

People here have helped me set up my system and get into this hobby a lot more but one of the best outcomes has been exposure to more music just by hearing people's preferences.