Is it time to just quit?

Time to just quit?                      
Buying audio stuff?                             
Posting to an empty house?                          
My gut feeling is no one is posting in the regular 'free' threads. Maybe they all are paying to post? I could not know, since I am way too cheap to pay to just post 'exclusive'.  Being natural paranoid, I think everyone is posting over there, not here?                                       
Then I also just hit my limit on credit card Paypal. Now I have to become "verified' or no Paypal.    
This also happened at a fortuitous moment, when I was starting to overspend...             
So no buying OR selling here for me (unless I am willing to get the Paypal CC. Which I have to think about)So maybe the Universe is telling me "Time to quit".???  
Not quit listening to music, just NOT buying more stuff and NOT posting more gibberish.
elizabeth
Maybe you are right, maybe you should sell everything as you once did and start travelling again. Why do you sit up there day after day in a room with endless noises ? No-one will come.
Yeah, don't give up, ever.
Don't Worry. Be Happy.

That's really not bad advice. Elizabeth, I always enjoy your input here. It wouldn't be the same without you. Please stay active on the forum. If you take a break from buying stuff for a while, no problem. Just enjoy what you have. BTW, I'm sure your system sounds great.

There is quite a bit of activity here on some of the music specific posts. What's on your TT, What's in your CD player, What are you streaming? Those are three long standing, active threads that provide a lot on good music recommendations and good camaraderie. Join us on those threads and forget about the equipment for a while. 
I took 8 years off & it was the best move I made since sticking the needle in ,I ran through over 150 pcs of equipment here and on eBay as well as 12 different sets of full range floor standing speakers , as soon as I made it to the top of the McIntosh line with Mc-1201s powering McIntosh XR-290 line arrays out comes MC with an entire new line ,going from 1,200 watts to 2,000 watts for $50k would have been a huge expense for just a notabke difference in sound so I jumped out & put my efforts back into my other hobby which is Harley Davidson motorcycles ,in the 8 years I took off of audio my gear is worth more than I paid and I acquired a 2nd Fatboy " 2015 " ,a Buell lighting ,my 1st Road King "2014 "and a 1955 Panhead Duo Glide with jockey shift and Rocker clutch ,in the 8 years off I discovered j still owned a mint pair of McIntosh XRT-22 line arrays needing new foams that are being rebuilt as we speak ,I remembered I owned a pair of Emotiva XPR-1 1,000 watt monoblocks and the XPR-2 600 wpc stereo amo ,I found my old Dynaco Panor Corp preamp/tuner and matching Dynaco tube out put CD player ,I found my vintage Rotel system along with a pair of Klipsch Heresy 3,s I listened to for a few months & tossed in the attic , I found I still owned 3 unused McIntosh amps and a C-39 Pre/Pro ,a JM Labs center channel and a Mc-HT2 subwoofer along with some super clean McIntosh XL-1 Bookshelf speakers and the matching XL-1W bass module ,I’ve been having hella fun playing with old equipment that’s been stashed away and my main system still grabs me by the short n curlys every time I see the tube warmup notification come across my preamp ,I spent the last 8 years concentrating on room Accoustics I learned j should have addressed before I got past the $5,000 mark In HiFi ,the bass traps I had built and the rear wall diffiser that has an oil painting finish we’re the biggest marked improvements I’ve ever heard & only spent $800 on all 3 treatments .

I think all of us should take at least 5 years off where were no longer looking at the most beautiful new piece in our rigs and just explore our music collections , ,last week I found myself enjoying the hell out of myself listening to some Ice T my 10 year old grandson was playing on my system and I absolutely HATE rap music except Blowfly , any reason you can find to take a step back and get off the roller coaster of flipping gear will be a huge blessing in your life I’m betting ,I had my 90 year old aunt on the back of my street glide for Thanksgiving as one of her bucket list deals & had the time of my life ,I wish we could post pics .
elizabeth
Another +vote for your continued posting, especially, regarding your SA-10 (until I can get a demo). I enjoy your impressions, musings and thoughts.

You have a very fine system to enjoy the music!

Are you considering some kind of gear upgrade? 
Happy Holidays.
“I just want to get my system up about 7% so that I can finally sit back and relax and enjoy the music.” 

😳