Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
My favorite drink isn’t a drink.

John Hartford said in his song “Granny Won't You Smoke Some Marijuana”: “I used to get high and listen to the Beatles. It ain’t much fun now that it’s legal.”

It’s still illegal in my part of this fine land. 

But when I DO drink, my preference is Cote du Rhône. 
A nice cup of tea is the best accompaniment to a listening session.  Made with a strong malty Assam leaf with just a splash of cold milk.  Perfection.   And the music sounds better. A cheap tweak for sure. 
Seems we have the best of both north of 45th parrel. I like a nice chilled glass of Jim bitters and then all depending on what I'm listening to on my Maggie's, let's see .. White widow or some Jack, maybe Blue dream for Pink Floyd.
The list is endless in my music selection as it is with my cannabis. 
Yes my friends, now that it is legal here in Canada. Ahh.
i am enjoying ROON and a cheap A bottle of 2015 Prophecy Pinot ( California) along with some very fine Talk Talk......