Listening chair

I have seen many threads about equipment but never the listening chair. I tend to like chairs with a low back because I think they sound better. I just picked up a leather ergonomic chair with a hassock. It is the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in and I love it. What do you use?
perfectimage
Hello Everyone.
I am about to say good bye to my home theater chairs. Anyone interested in taking a look at it are welcome to follow the link below. My idea of a Listen Chair is what you enjoy sitting in for hours. The only reason I am selling my is because I am running out of room in my home theather room If anyone have any comments about my Home theater chairs or would like to buy it please let me know. Sorry to make this so much like an ad but just you guys to see how my home theater chairs look like. Thank You.

http://www.audioreview.com/market/messages/78534.shtml

Bill
Gee, and I've been payin' two bucks each to place my ads when I could have been putting them here in the discussion forums for FREE.

Even if you apologize, it is still an ad! Where's Big Brother when you need him.
TO many people with to much time on your hands.Whats it come to when a Magazine reviews chairs.
Herman Miller chair w/ottoman. It is a hi back but also extremely ergonomic...& comfy.