Anyone used these audio ceramic slow blow fuses from Littlefuse?

While perusing the fuse offerings at Mouser Electronics I noticed these audio/medical fuses priced at around $9.00 US. As someone who has been reluctant to spend the price for the highest priced audiophile fuses, these more reasonably priced offerings caught my eye. Just curious if anyone has had occasion to try them and form an opinion. I must say the attention to quality control, ratings specifications, and published testing results make these look more appealing to me than the rather vague specs of many "audiophile" fuses. 

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Fuse_285_Datasheet.pdf-1317236.pdf
photon46
@ramtubes excellent post pretty much sums up my views. 

So teoaudio do you think this ram tubes hack knows what he is talking about?  Maybe you should educate him on how electrical circuits work. 🙄🙄
I presume @ramtubes does not use premium resistors, capacitors and tubes in his designs. If he does, then he’s a hypocrite.
Oops...hypocrite revealed:

“The RM-10 MK2 has improved output transformers which yields lower distortion at the higher frequencies and midrange, resulting in more detail. The RM-10 MK2 also features larger binding posts, which are now 1/2 inch. High quality components (such as Dale resistors) have also been incorporated into the RM-10 MK2.”

http://www.ramlabs-musicreference.com/rm10mk2.html

Those who engage in bias confirmation are not critical thinkers. Don’t endorse a view simply because it’s consistent with your belief paradigm. It’s lazy thinking and wastes everyone’s time who read your post.
I recently tried the Littelfuse 285 series fuses (1A) in my Benchmark DAC 3, in place of the stock ones. To my ears, the gold plated ones were much richer in midrange tone, with more warmth, and the highs were a bit less extended. Transient attack was less noticeable as well. Very pleasing to listen to with edgy recordings, but missed the upper highs on good recordings. The rhodium plated 285 series in the DAC gave me a similar, beautiful, rich midrange, but more attack than the gold, and very nicely extended upper highs, without the slightly forward sound I was getting with the stock fuses. I did not notice any more or less detail compared to the stock fuses, and nothing better or worse in the soundstage. I'm leaving the rhodium 285 Littelfuses in the DAC, and have been enjoying the system a bit more since, due to the change. I will be trying some 5 amp 285 fuses in my JOB 225 amp next week, and will give you my thoughts on them soon afterwards.