Suggestions on speakers

Gooday all just posted to amps and realized maybe i should have posted here.......new to this :0 i have just inherited a MX118 A/V pre amp and a MC7300 amp little used and am looking for suggestion on speakers....... running my CD s thru a Marantz 6006 and some KLH bookshelves that i got from my father in law which are quite amazing seeing they are 70 years old.....was a nut about this stuff in the 80,s Infinity 2.5 s bi amped with dual adcom555 s denon pre amp and a denon DP3500 DD turntable with moving coil cartridge..and thought it was pretty good then but been out of it for a long time....thanks all
celto
thanks i fear i may be in search for a sound that i experienced in the 80's with my giant infinitys   loved the imagery  they had  they had ribbon tweeters and also mid range
Saw a pair of LSA Statements on us Audio mart for $900 if your trying to keep budget low,nice speaker for the money. Furman elite 15i used  for $150.
If you want a pair of big, full-ish range floorstanders, the JBL Studio 590s are on Cyber-Monday sale right now for 50% off, with free shipping and a 30 day return policy. Direct from JBL.com. $449 each. So, only $900 delivered to your door. But only if you order in the next 4 hours. But don't worry if you miss the sale. They go on sale for $1000/pr pretty regularly.