What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna
@orpheus10

Although NOS tubes are expensive, I would never purchase any that were even more expensive as a result of "exclusivity".

Any NOS tube from military bunch made by Telefunken or Mullard in the 50s or 60s are exclussive nowadays, but you pay more for the brand. Japanese tubes are no so expensive, as far as i know British Mullard made Matsushita tube factory in Japan. Those japanese tubes are really amazing and highly competitive to the best British made Mullard, but for less $ 

Inna, you will discover that 15 IPS with a good 2 track is complete overkill; that's for live. 7 1/2 will work very well for records and CD's. Yes CD's; they'll sound more like records on playback.
@orpheus10 
No, i live in Russia and i don't need Chinese tubes, we still have Soviet Military tubes from the 70's available, some people love them, some Japanese manufacturers (like Luxman) use new Russian tubes in their new made in japan amps. My ex Luxman amp was full of Russian tubes branded Luxman (i'm proud that Japanese manufacturer prefer Russian tubes over Chinese :).

However, NOS vintage Telefunken, Sylvania Gold Brand, Matsushita are on another level compared to all new tubes i have tried, not even close, absolutely different experience, really. However, the Soviet military tubes are cheap as chips and amazing for its price. 

Chakster, it's good those tubes last, because the one's I have, have doubled in price.

I have NOS British Mullard that must be at least 20 years old, and they have been working every day and night; plus, they sound like new to me.