lightning cable recommendations for chord mojo?

Can anyone tell me what they are using in terms of a lightning cable for their Chord Mojo?  I have a budget Audioquest cable and I'm wondering if going up the ladder is worth it?
russellrcncom
I’d be interested in the responses on this post too.

Which lightning cable are you using now? I used to use the AQ Carbon lightning to USB with my iPhone 5 (now 8) and my HRT iStreamer. (Prior to that, it was a generic lightning to USB cable I bought on ebay. It was aftermarket as it was 15ft in length.)

I actually thought the generic wire sounded overall better as the AQ Carbon sounded a little too bright for my taste. I think the Carbon is 5% silver, so I figure that is the culprit. I would like to find a nice copper equivalent, but all the AQ versions (Forest, Cinnamon, etc.) are all silver.

There aren’t too many companies that make an audiophile or "upscale" apple-certified lightning to USB cable. In fact, I’m looking for a new cable myself. The cheap aftermarket one I have is getting loose on the lightning connector side and causing contact dropouts. I’ll probably end up getting one from Anker.