What to do when the preamp you were ripped off on shows up online ?

Hi folks ,I bought a McIntosh C-2200 with factory box & remote ,I paid using PayPal instant payment but seller refuses to ship & refuses to refund the $3,500 I paid him ,I hesitate to say what site the stolen preamp is listed at but I've notified Agon staff of the eBay auction # as well as PayPal dispute case number ,I hate to see another audiophile get beaten out of $3,250 ,any suggestions on what to do next ? The C-2200 preamp was going to be my eldest sons Christmas present as he has coveted & drooled over the C-2200 in my all McIntosh 5 channel system ,any help would be great .
128x128bigjoe
I hope you put it on your credit card....just call them and they'll remove the sale.   If from PayPal call them.....Ebay, call them
If PayPal fee's were paid, I'd like to think you're covered, although it doesn't address the Christmas present issue.

If you can, make sure to capture a screen print of the ad - you never know when it might come in handy.

Does PayPal Instant Payment give you an invoice? If not, I wouldn't use it.
Post removed 
A PayPal transaction is not complete until the item is shipped with a tracking number. Give PayPal a call and they will return your money and will freeze the sellers account when it is resolved!