What to do when the preamp you were ripped off on shows up online ?

Hi folks ,I bought a McIntosh C-2200 with factory box & remote ,I paid using PayPal instant payment but seller refuses to ship & refuses to refund the $3,500 I paid him ,I hesitate to say what site the stolen preamp is listed at but I've notified Agon staff of the eBay auction # as well as PayPal dispute case number ,I hate to see another audiophile get beaten out of $3,250 ,any suggestions on what to do next ? The C-2200 preamp was going to be my eldest sons Christmas present as he has coveted & drooled over the C-2200 in my all McIntosh 5 channel system ,any help would be great .
128x128bigjoe
Post removed 
A PayPal transaction is not complete until the item is shipped with a tracking number. Give PayPal a call and they will return your money and will freeze the sellers account when it is resolved!
Hi guys ,1st off I need to make sure & tell everyone here that the Agon staff has worked with me & went wayyyyy out of their way to assure no member here gets scammed like I did , I did open a case with eBay as well as PayPal who not more than 15 minutes ago sent me an email saying they've read the sellers messages to & from me and sided with me ,a full refund will be back on my credit card within 30 days.

Just so everyone knows my biggest concern isn't $3,500 ,I can wait a month to get that returned ,I don't need that money to make Christmas ,but what I do need is another McIntosh C-2200 In good shape with remote and boxes to give to my son for Christmas ,he's got kids of his own now & struggles with money as we all did when we we're young ,I gave him a pair of McIntosh XR-290s along with a pair of Emotiva 1,000 watt monoblocks because I was so proud that he & his girl bought their 1st house ,I've had my C-2200 for over 10 years I believe & he has drooled over it since I made him squeeze behind my rack to hook up the XLRs lol , for Christmas we bought our youngest & his girl a 2nd car so I really wanted this Christmas to be special for my eldest son seeing as how we spent $11,000 buying our youngest a Chevy Colorado 4wd .

Any help connecting me with another McIntosh C-2200 preamp would be appreciated ,happy holidays guys .
Bigjoe, good to hear you’ll be getting your money back. That, and you’re a great dad to do this for your son.

I don’t know if this is the same guy who did a number on you but I found this ad:https://www.ebay.com/itm/202509471015

It's a bidding war so maybe you can get a nice price for it. So far there's only 3 people showing interest.

Good luck and All the best,
Nonoise