Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@uberwaltz, Yup, I collect and play 7" 45rpm singles. My first records were singles, at the dawn of the 1960's, before Rock 'n' Roll was an LP format. There are lots of songs I want by artists/entertainers who did not make good albums, in some cases albums at all. In addition, I have lots of singles whose B-side is a song not found anywhere else---an alternate take of an album song, a different mix, or a song available ONLY on the 45. I have about 750 of them, having just gone through all mine and pulling out about another 250, which I am taking over to rare record dealer Craig Moerer (Records By Mail) in Portland. Hard core collectors still want them!
@bdp24 .

Very interesting and yes I do remember some b sides were one offs until an enterprising record label would release them as a collection on CD!

I did have quite a few singles when younger but I know I offloaded all of them to a local swap shop( English pawn shop).

Next time in my LRS I might just have a rummage through see if anything strikes me.
@uberwaltz - That would be a definite "NO" regarding 7" singles. I'm WAY too lazy for cleaning, storing and playing one or two songs at a time. Heck, I don't even like the practice of re-issuing original LPs on 2-LP sets. Too much effort for the same amount of music. I do enjoy the sound quality, but don't know if it could be just as good on a quality 2 sided LP vs. pressing it on 2 LPs (4 sides).
Brewer and Shipley - "Tarkio"

Good record overall. Contains the famous single - "One  Toke Over the Line", but the rest of the record is just as good, or better.