Black Cat Silverstar BNC to BNC

@ wig

Are you still mesmerized by this digital cable or have you found something better?
garrard
@garrard

I thought you wanted a recommendation on length and best termination. My bad I see you were helping lordcloud.

The RCA adapters in this case is not a bad thing. The only way to configure truly 75ohm cable is with BNC termination. So having BNC cable with RCA adapters, is better than having a digital cable terminated with just RCA.
@aniwolfe 
No problem, but I am intrigued as to why the specific length of 1.23m?
Its Chris’s standard length. That also would be a great question to ask Chris.
Speaking to my importer, 1.23m would be a special order as the standard lengths offered are 0.5m / 1.0m / 1.5m. The thinking was also that a length of less than about 0.75m could act as an AERIAL and longer was better, but the Silverstar Mk2 (red & black) changes over the Mk1 (white) includes a screen to reduce / prevent RF interference and therefore addresses the problem so that even the 0.5m works well.

This is not my opinion, but what I am told.
Guys,

Had the opportunity to listen to the BC Digit 75 cold and right out of the box and it’s amazing! Cut from the same cloth as the Silverstarr MK II but with a lower floor noise, better transparency and more impactful bass.

Have it on the cooker and will integrate into my system on Wednesday but allow it to settle for 4-5 days and should be more of a revelation!

The midrange is so pure and addictive, now I know why I was mesmerized and just had to buy the BC; hit me up if you are looking for some very good SPDIF that I will not need...

Wig