Anyone used these audio ceramic slow blow fuses from Littlefuse?

While perusing the fuse offerings at Mouser Electronics I noticed these audio/medical fuses priced at around $9.00 US. As someone who has been reluctant to spend the price for the highest priced audiophile fuses, these more reasonably priced offerings caught my eye. Just curious if anyone has had occasion to try them and form an opinion. I must say the attention to quality control, ratings specifications, and published testing results make these look more appealing to me than the rather vague specs of many "audiophile" fuses. 

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Fuse_285_Datasheet.pdf-1317236.pdf
photon46
Call me biased. Wire is wire, regardless of implementation. As long as a wire passes electricity, it’s in play. Electronics theory doesn’t get much simpler than that. 
Word on the street is that Littelfuse
will send out free samples to those interested. The lot codes for sample orders come in increments of 100 and 1000. But the rumor on the street is that they will send out singles based upon whatever one inputs into the quantity window (that is, don’t expect to receive 500 or 5,000 fuses if one inputs "5" into the quantity window for the corresponding product lot code).

The 285 ceramic tube, slo-blow series identified in their product catalog as 0285001.HXP corresponds to gold-capped fuses having a 1A rating and a description: FUSE CERAMIC 1A 250VAC 5X20MM.

The 285 ceramic tube, slo-blow series in their product catalog as 0285001.HXRP corresponds to rhodium-capped fuses having a 1A rating and a description: FUSE CERAMIC 1A 250VAC 5X20MM.

Please post here those who opt to order some fuse samples for testing and let those here who care know of your results.
Wow! Free samples for a dollar fuse. Gosh, that’s mighty decent of them. By the way the name is Littelfuse.