Genelec SAM active studio monitors for home use

https://www.genelec.com/studio-monitors/sam-coaxial-studio-monitors

Wondering if anyone has experience with Genelec SAM monitors in their home. They are meant for near field listening, but I wonder if they can fill a room if seated 8-10 feet away. These speakers have room correction and coaxial design. On paper it seem very promising. Please share any first hand experience. Not looking for opinions, but first hand demos in store or feedback from owners. 

My last post on this forum was a disaster. Giving it another try. Mentioning it just in case the same trolls strike again.
rohanstevens
Sorry he's a better link:

https://www.princeton.edu/3D3A/Directivity/Genelec%208351A/

You can see the vertical directivity of the Genelec is crazy good. Speaker height won't be as sensitive as many speakers.
@gosta  Imaging is very good (if not excellent).  I upgraded from the Focal SoloBe6 nearfields and there was a significant improvement across all criteria, especially with SAM enabled.  The Genelec’s aren’t cheap...but they are worth the price.
@rohanstevens 
you only need a streamer with AES/EBU output to feed the Gen. Like the proposed above. DAC is built in. The same for a lot of other moderna pro monitors. The Elac has roon capacity. Or did you mean something else?
Hi Gosta. Sorry I should have been clearer. I was asking more broadly for active speakers with optical inputs. I don't have an AES input. Yes, no DAC is needed, which makes looking for good network streamers harder to find that include Roon. I am currently using Chromecast Audio and it drops/cuts out audio with  96 khz files despite having mine rigged to ethernet. Apparently it's a software issue with CCA. Which means I can't connect a CCA as a Roon endpoint. So I need Roon built in.
To Cortes:
My pair of Revel M126Be are breaking in now, currently with about 150 hours of music. You mention a 20 Watt amp, and I have a 12 Watt Valvet E2 which has enough power for about 90% of my listening. I am also breaking in the speakers with a new Wyred 4 Sound ST-750LE which uses the newest IceEdge chipset.

Audio components need to have two attributes: ultimate resolution and linearity in that resolution from bass to treble. The Revels seem to have both. Check 'em out.

Happy listening!