Anyone used these audio ceramic slow blow fuses from Littlefuse?

While perusing the fuse offerings at Mouser Electronics I noticed these audio/medical fuses priced at around $9.00 US. As someone who has been reluctant to spend the price for the highest priced audiophile fuses, these more reasonably priced offerings caught my eye. Just curious if anyone has had occasion to try them and form an opinion. I must say the attention to quality control, ratings specifications, and published testing results make these look more appealing to me than the rather vague specs of many "audiophile" fuses. 

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Fuse_285_Datasheet.pdf-1317236.pdf
photon46
Wow! Free samples for a dollar fuse. Gosh, that’s mighty decent of them. By the way the name is Littelfuse.
Lol. Free is free. Whether it’s the fuse or the editorial corrections from the cheap seats. 
The advantage of LittleFuse is that their fuses are real, tested, certified by real testing labs. Audiophile fuses are generally not tested by anyone and would likely fail those tests. I read a test report on the ones from Germany. The report was a joke, meaningless, proved nothing.
PADIS fuses are UL, PSE and SEMKO approved, and are German made. I think you need to broaden your knowledge of what's out there. 

Basing your rant on aftermarket fuses on one brand that you heard about doesn't make you an expert on them. I've tried 3 different brands and they all have their own sonic signature and I've yet to build an amp and lord over people with what I know about them. 

You can come across as very condescending. 

All the best,
Nonoise

Isoclean fuses from Japan, from the first audiophile fuse maker, are UL listed. So are Furutech audiophile fuses from Japan.

It should be mentioned HiFi Tuning Fuses have a type quantum treatment in addition to gold infused high purity silver elements. I’m pretty sure Littelfuses do not, but then they’re only a dollar or free, or whatever.

“And you know something’s happening but you don’t know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones?”

For those who don’t know, Mr. Jones was a pin boy.
Nonoise, the original poster (RAM) of your copied quotation is an accomplished audio designer, for what it’s worth. So it’s surprising that he would simply write off the notion of fuses having an audible characteristic based upon only theoretical considerations. I don’t know if he even listens to his designs before they head out the door. The vague suggestion from the designer is that if his product designs should sound superior based upon theoretical considerations, then it must be true in reality. 

By contrast, Paul McGowan of PS Audio in the above YouTube clip came to the conclusion that the fuses have audible characteristics based upon listening sessions, where some “sounded better” (e.g., less grunge, greater clarity and openness etc.) than others. While Paul admitted he didn’t understand why such is the case, PS Audio include fuses having better sonic qualities in their products. 

And on the assumption one can find a supplier of those Littelfuses (Mouser and DigiKey don’t carry them), they are $8-$10 per fuse to the customer, plus tax and S/H.