Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
Check out the new Luxman L509x integrated! See the review in the May Stereophile! It might be what you are looking for!

Can you say any piece of equipment or manufacturer is the best. As Roberjerman suggests, best is in the context of other components.

Pass labs are great, I still remember my old Aleph 3 and wonder why I sold it. If you put a gun to my head and don't please, I would say D'Agostino, with Dartzeel a close second. Of those, the best value would be the Darzeel integrated amps, I'd love one.

I agree that Pass makes very good equipment. There is always going to be someone that prefers a different brand, and to their ears sounds better. With that said I agree that Luxman and Gryphon (Integrated and/or amplifier) are also very good, there are many more... 
Op Pass makes very good warm sounding gear, there are many companies that do battle with Pass and some feel that their products are even better.

We had a client who was looking for an uber integrated amp and was comparing the 250 watt Pass integrated to a T+A integrated a $11k 2500R and thought the T+A gear was far superior drivin g his Wilson's.

The T+A 2500R is an amazing integrated amplifier that employs high voltage rails to run transistors like tubes the amp sound very present with a slightly warm sound killer bass and dynamics and a gigantic soundstage a bit hard to find but worth checking out.

A Gryphon integtrated is another killer piece that many people feel is better as well.

Also a real sleeper package the new Anthem STR amp and preamp is very warm, 400 watts on tap, built in dac, and room correction the two peices are $10k, not very well known but very impressive engineering and a great deal. 

I would compare any of the above with any Pass product. 

Another sleeper is CODA. CODA is run by Doug Dale. Doug and Nelson worked together at Threshold. CODA continues a lot of Nelson's design ideas but they charge about half of what Pass does. American made with a cult following. 

A CODA CSIB integrated is a 400 watt integrated amp with the first 5-25 can be run in Pure Class A. Great amp for $6k

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

probably the best ever you can buy...

'Probably best' to reframe the above.  : )

I'm writing this as I listen to and enjoy my system with my Pass XA30.8 in it.

Having said this, I prefer my T+A PA 3100 HV. 

The T+A stands strong after being tested versus a number of amps, including the Pass XP20 and XA 30.8 pairing. Recently, I used the T+A's Pre-out and I was really, really surprised by the sound quality of my system. I'll be doing the same with the amp section once I get a proper XLR cable in system. 

I encourage you to consider the T+A. Once the savings from a reduced interconnect and power cord count and isolation, are factored in, you will be ahead financially. It's also more feature laden and flexible than my Pass separates.

Let me repeat that I really like my Pass gear.

I happen to like, appreciate and enjoy the T+A to a greater degree, given my system, personal preferences, etc.