Can this be good first tube amplifier?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAQIN-MC-13S-GD-EL34-MC-10L-Vacuum-Tube-Hi-end-Tube-Integrated-Amplifier-US...

I found many people who had never used tube amplifier before but interested in trying it out for warm tube sound.

This one looks nice and appears to be good value.

After tube rolling input 12AT7 tubes, it may sound fine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-1960S-USA-SYLVANIA-JHS12AT7-TUBES-made-in-USA/232675970028?hash=it...

What is your opinion about it?

128x128shkong78

Each tube amps with different tube tend to have different characteristic.

It is true that there are many Chinese tubes with glare and brittleness.

But there are also some Chinese tubes with refined sound.

I like some Psane high end tubes but they are not cheap with price over 200$ per pair.
Hello  shkong78
I had it and then I replaced it for a Line Magnetic LM508, wich is a monster and of course in a totally different leage.
Its a very nice integrated valve amp and more if you change the tubes, preamp section first.
I replaced the stock preamp valves for New Psvane 12AU7-TII and New Production Tungsol 12AX7 Cryo and these tubes made a BIG difference and are not expensive. I recomend them a lot.
I also chaged the Power tubes for Svetlana Winged "C" EL-34 and they also made a diference, but may be a little bit smaller.
Once I heard a much more expensive Prima Luna integrated EL-34 valve amp and IMO it didn't sounded better than the Yaqin MC-13S.
I only would recomend to drive speakers with a sensitivity of at least 90 ohm. The bigger, the better, and with a valve friendly impedance curve.
I also would recomend to buy it from a well known dealer. www.china-hifi-audio.com is an option.
Its a VERY nice sounding amp with an outstanding quality-price ratio!!!
Hi shkong78,
   I have the ML-13s paired with Tekton Perfect SET speakers.  

For a budget tube system, I don't think you can do much better.  I did roll the pre-amp tubes with NOS Mullards and the system sounds much better than original tubes.  

The Tektons are super efficient and for a low wattage system, it can put out the bass. 

-Joe
here is a review that pushed me into purchasing:  https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/amplification/review-yaqin-mc13s-stereo-integrated-amplifier/
As a first tube amp , I'd suggest a line level triode tube preamp . They work wonderfully well with both tube and solid state power amps, provided the input impedance is not too low . They tame digital sources without the higher heat factor of power output tubes . Some are even available as kits you can build yourself and learn something as well .
Man this turned out to be a Rohrshach (sp) test. Everybody coming at this from their own mindset on cheap and not so cheap amps, parts and all.  In general agree that the transformers play a huge role.  Also many modern tube amps do not aim to sound like the old ones and are leaner cleaner and brighter.  That is not the goal alone however a modern tube amp has to create fabulous sound stage.
I know nothing about Yaquin except the seem to have sold a ton of 6SN7 buffers a few years ago.