Reel to Reel Tape

I have an analogue setup. Although I have a CD player in the system. But everything else is an analogue. I am listening to Reel to Reel tape decks, I have a few of them, and I also have DBX 224X-DS attached. Does anyone else have similar setup? I find the DBX to be quite awesome. What's your opinion?
almandog
This "debate" is kinda silly. Tape decks do NOT sound better than the source material. That is not the issue for me. The whole reason for RTR
is that they are enjoyable to use and versatile if you have some microphones available.  Of course then you need mic preamps on semi to professional machines since they only have line level inputs, and typically only balanced ones. Additionally they need to be cleaned and lubricated, and for the fussy amongst us CALIBRATED to each tape formulation. But if you have a Studer A820 then you can just forget I reminded you of all these concerns...because they are so damn cool then who cares? Just where to put a 200lb tape deck??
A local vendor Just Audio sells refurbed vintage gear on reverb site. Look them up. I’ve noticed a handful of R2R decks on their site recently at affordable prices especially as high end audio these days goes. They had a lot of their stuff on display at Capital Audiofest in the atrium last two years.