Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
elizabeth
I would be interested in reading about your listening to B.A.T gear via your local dealer, retailer.  Happy Listening!
 I have been at Pass labs dealer for almost 6 years we are located on Long Island -  The name of our store is sound insight. I have access to just about any type of amplifier there is out there.
 We just won best sound at show at capital audio fest 2018 from AVshowrooms  and have been given rave reviews by many other reviewer‘s who have visited our exhibit. We exclusively use Pass labs electronics on our new  planar magnetic speakers from GT Audioworks (  which incidentally does not possess a crossover on the main wideband planar magnetic driver)  Pass Labs was also used at our exhibit at capital audiofest.
 Please click the below link we are the fifth reviewed system.

https://www.facebook.com/1102092986504236/posts/2047263858653806/

I have a Pass Lab's Original X-350.
   " I LOVE it",. And I looked around and there is one on ebay that say's it's, "Mint cond. and serviced with a warranty".
   Hee hee, You would still have ten grand left! 
      What to do? 
           what to do? 
  New preamp to match?
 The new models do not list a new model X-350.8. I think it's just the X-300.8?  So 50 watts less per channel.
 But at $83,000 MSRP? It's a bit pricey.....
Best is a relative term in that you need to understand the synergy between the Amp and speakers and pre amp.

Pass makes a great amp, but the key is finding those who have the same speakers and what they use for power.

I have my own bias and budget and those also play a role in ownership.

It is Not a simple answer, yet the journey should be enjoyable as you discover what is best for Your Ears.