Streaming services.

I am just beginning to venture into streaming. So far I only stream radio stations or my library from my NAS.  I would appreciate opinions on various services , quality , content, ease of use, price or whatever your thoughts about streaming. Which service has the best selection of blues, jazz, classical, 60's 70's rock/ folk and celtic music?    
djones51
Tidal has rarely failed me on searches. I like Pop and Rock. Using Bluesound Node 2. For my 'budget' system Tidal is hard to beat vs CD on Marantz SA 8004. Makes me lazy not getting up to change CDs but its great, still like to spin one now and then. Enjoy!
Opinions here mirrors what I have read in reviews Spotify has more content Tidal better SQ, and Quboz pushed back till early 2019 release date. Thanks for the input at least they have free trials. 
Tidal for rock imho had just as much content as Spotify with vastly superior SQ especially MQA.

Using the Bluos AP for Tidal control I find the interface is silly smooth with no operational issues at all.