Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
Pass will Pass but others wil to. Try as many as you can and try a Hegel if you have the chance. I have heard them only in an audio Show setting. As a tube gear owner I put this sollid state Amp on my check it out in my system list. In my network there is a buzzing about Innamorata AMPs. They are all tube lovers that have no objective to sollid state but Sollid state gear has to be "alive".  What that means is to subjective and a matter of taste. Only your ears can judge. Great to have such a budget at hand...many options. Don't settle in to soon and have fun.               
Pass is one of the top choices among the solid state amplifier.

But if you listen to mostly Jazz, I recommend you to try tube amplifier.

The Jazz voice will sound magical with tube amplifier.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/the-most-musical-sound-in-my-40-year-s-audio-history#1659706

You did not specify your speakers.

If your speaker is efficient you can try small power SET amplifier.

But if your speaker is not efficient you had better try out PP tube amplifier with more than 100watts.

If is always important to check the synergy between amp and speaker by auditioning at your home.
Vitus, a Danish company, has a lovely series of amps which are often mentioned in the same breath as Pass when looking at the best in solid state.   Their small class A integrated SIA-025 has become something of a classic here in Europe. 
There are many good amps. I am No expert but I have liked Mark Levinson during demos as well as Devialet.
No other company I know of takes care of their customers like Pass Labs. You can call them at any time and discuss your entire system. They will cheerfully talk to you. When it comes to repairing something NOBODY compares to Pass! Their philosophy is not to charge for repairs more then
necessary. I had a Pass Labs X1 preamp for years. It finally needed work. It was of a vintage that they needed to replace several circuit boards in order to facilitate the repair. I braced myself for the bill. Including a new shipping carton they charged me $125.00!!!!! Insane but great for me and all who decide to be Pass owners. Good luck. Joe