Suggestions (based on experience) for power amp for Dynaudio Contour 20s, please

I have Contour 20s, and I'm driving them with a McIntosh MC152.  I like the sound.  But I'd appreciate input from someone who's heard the 20s driven by multiple different amps, especially Dynaco or PrimaLuna.
Thanks...
bhakti-rider
I’ve heard them with PrimaLuna....very engaging and inviting. Nice and sweet. High resolution depending on source.
I recently bought the Contour 20s and am pushing with the Lyngdorf TDIA2170 which is high current 170W at 4 ohms. I wish I had more power.
I'm sure the Primaluna would sound great depending on your listening habits and how loud you like to play. 
@mofojo  I'm surprised you need more 'power.' Do you have a feel for the reasons why the 20s require more?
Thanks for the responses.  david_ten, the Contour 20s do need quite a bit of power; with some CDs, I've had the pre-amp volume set to 100.
I've sent an inquiry to PrimaLuna asking which of their power amps they'd recommend.  I was thinking it might call for the DiaLogue Premium HP.