Innuous Zenith Mk III Arrives Tomorrow

I've been streaming my digital library and Tidal/Roon through my Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 for the past couple of months via my NAS drive and I like the sound, but I've been dissatisfied with having to use my computer to control the server.  I decided to order a Zenith III because I want to install my Roon core on this unit and have a self contained music server.  I've heard so many great things from you folks on this board about the Innuous servers I decided to go for it.  

For those of you who already own one, let me know if you have any advice for initial set up and best practices to achieve best results.  I'm pretty excited to get it up and running.  
128x128snackeyp
I tried the CD Ripper last night and it crashed the system twice on the first CD I tried.  I was streaming music at the time, which shouldn't matter, right?  Not sure what's up with that.  Anyone else have this problem?

@snackeyp 

That's weird!  I've ripped CD's while listening to my stored library (not streaming Tidal) and never had the system crash.  Did you shut everything down, reboot and try again without streaming?  I would contact the retailer you bought the Zenith from and run it buy them.  Keep us posted.
@snackeyp

Just remembered something my retailer told me. I use Roon and he said when I’m ripping or moving something from the quarantine area (such as duplicates) to disable Roon first, make the changes then enable Roon. If you were using Roon at the time (while streaming and ripping) that might be the reason your system crashed.
Ron our suggestions were for the Op

I do think the Critical Mass Center Stage footers are even better then the Stillpoints. 
We used to sell StilpoInts and loved em the Critical Mass footers sound amazing and are doing things the Stillpoints dont do. 

You get a 3d effect with lower noise with the Critical mass. Both improved image float and dynamics.

In 30 years in audio never heard as dramatic a difference in a systems performance

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ