Suggestions (based on experience) for power amp for Dynaudio Contour 20s, please

I have Contour 20s, and I'm driving them with a McIntosh MC152.  I like the sound.  But I'd appreciate input from someone who's heard the 20s driven by multiple different amps, especially Dynaco or PrimaLuna.
Thanks...
bhakti-rider
Thanks for the responses.  david_ten, the Contour 20s do need quite a bit of power; with some CDs, I've had the pre-amp volume set to 100.
I've sent an inquiry to PrimaLuna asking which of their power amps they'd recommend.  I was thinking it might call for the DiaLogue Premium HP.
I have to have the volume up near 0 on the Lyngdorf to get the volume I want. Dont get me wrong it does sound very good. I think they were measured at around 85db @4ohms. I get the feeling the more power the better with these. 

Hi, bhakti-rider,

My situation is not quite the same as yours but it is similar...

I have the Dynaudio Contour S1.4 speakers and they, too, need plenty of reserve power. I use a combination of a PrimaLuna Prologue Premium preamp and a NAD M22 power amp. I get the wonderful richness and bloom of the Prologue's tubes along with 250W continuous/640W peak power into 4ohms of the M22's class D amp section. When I upgraded to this pairing, in addition to the Prologue's signature sound, I immediately noticed the improved control and definition of bass notes along with an overall improvement in dynamic contrasts and definition offered by the M22 power amp. The S1.4

I'm not trying to recommend this pairing (and don't want to start a discussion of class D power amps) but offer it as an example of how the Dynaudio speakers do well with plenty of reserve power.

Regards,

Tom

Nitewulf, do you happen to know which particular amp was driving the Contour 20s when you heard them?
For sure....it was the model with the KT 150s, so either of the top two integrateds. Dialogue Premium, or the Premium HP. I used to own Dyanudios, Focus 140s...and Dyns do require a lot of power to sound good unfortunately. But the PrimaLuna is more than adequate, it was at a dealer and a pretty large listening area all things considered. The pairing sounded wonderful and kinda made me wanna dive back into Dynaudios again but I relented nevertheless.