DAC/Streamers Under 10k - Mytek, PS Audio...

Let's imagine you only listen to streaming music (Tidal, Qubuz, Apple Music, Youtube, etc). Roon is a pretty good way to stream higher quality to a Roon core (though the interface is horrendous) and for everything else you want to use AirPlay (which is lossless). What's the best option for a DAC-Streamer out there? I have a Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, which sounds excellent, but I don't love that I need to attach a USB cable to a computer to get the music to play (using a MacBook Pro currently).

There is the 
- Mytek Manhattan II w/ Network Card - $7k
- PS Audio DirectStream - $6k
- Lumin X1 - $14k (well over budget)
- Ayre QX-5 Twenty - $9k (might not support AirPlay)
- something from NAIM?
- ???

I've seen very few comparisons in the space so I just don't even know what's out there.
(For reference, the system is currently MBP > Mytek Brooklyn > Mc C47 > Mc MC452 > B&W 802 D3 with all Audioquest cabling)
mayoradamwest
sourojit, its been 2mos + since your last post on the Manhattan dac and was curious as to the overall experience since the last update? I have the PSA DS DAC II and Luxman 900u and 700c combo with ML 15's and am looking for an upgrade believe it or not..?  Another mirage perhaps..  I had the Brooklyn and loved it but fell into the PSA camp and have really enjoyed a broad range of their products, all excellent! Leaning hard towards the Manhattan now..what you say!?
Did they fix the network card in the Manhattan II? I'm in the same boat looking for a DAC/network streamer and my own assessment is to keep the network streamer and dac separate opening up more options in the future.
I’ve had the Manhattan for a while now and the network card has worked flawlessly. That said, I’m pretty annoyed they advertised AirPlay support and then seemed to not deliver it. It’s a small company, but it’s a pretty egregious example of false advertising. 
As much as I liked my Brooklyn and was looking at the Manhattan as an upgrade, I dumped it and won’t buy another Mytek product.  Support, when you can get it, is poor.  It’s not a well run company on the business side of things.

Bricasti, on the other hand, is light years better in communicating and providing service.

Good luck on getting answers from Mytek.  I don’t like seeing people unhappy with their stuff.