Delos bottoming out anybody else experience this?

Once in a while it seems as though my Delos bottoms out. My tonearm is not even parallel to the record. anybody else experience this? Seems as though the cantilever rides pretty low.
tzh21y
I have the Delos that I’m using now and Lyra in general always ride low but It never bottom out, Delos only requires between 1.7g to 1.8g of tracking force, what is your tracking force set to?
@catcher10.  I’m not sure how the cartridge would not be parallel to the record, if the tonearm wasn’t also? Could you explain?
Delos is an excellent cartridge that does ride low but this should not be a random thing. Its also very sensitive to all adjustments. Not sure why your tonearm is not set to be parallel to the record surface. If after setting up everything as Lyra recommends for Delos you still get this problem occastionally it points to damaged suspension. I can tell you that Alasdair the Lyra distributor contact is the most helpful gentleman to deal with and he will suggest the way to address your problems. Good luck.
I did talk to him and he did mention they would look at it (12 week lead).  He said they are so fine tuned that they almost have to be at 1.7.  The spec should be changed to 1.7 instead of 1.75 optimum.  It does sound better at at 1.71or 1.72.  I did return it to be parallel to the record.  we shall see but I may have them look at it because its been bottoming out within the last couple of months, not at the beginning.
One (maybe two) reason/s I never considered Lyra's is, they don't stand behind their products, and despite all of their high praise, their carts are very sensitive to VTF.

Too many other options with better customer service.