Digital streaming options for my system are confusing

I appreciate your advise in advance as I am more of a old school vinyl/cd guy. I have a McIntosh MAC6700 integrated receiver. It has a DAC but tech in this area is evolving at such a rapid rate that I am confused as the best way to access a high audio quality streaming/digital playback source. I have heard hi end streaming services (Tidal?) are great but my Amp does not have a direct iPhone/iPad connector. What is the best way to go that will keep my system simple and easy for the whole family to access? 
telemarcer
Telemercer your best bet is to contact us we can ship you a Innuous Mini and a Bluesound Node you can compare to your hearts delight and ship back the one you don't want.

That is what a good dealer can do for you make your choices easier.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Innuous and Bluesound dealers 
If you go with the Node get the Node 2i it's wifi is wifi 5 where the Node 2 is wifi 4.  
Audiotroy- yeah that is good advice. Also, tricky how you offer great advice on the forum and can slide in a sales pitch for business. Arrogant, but I am sure you get a bite from time to time. Maybe you could pitch your customer service and terms and conditions as well.