Step up from Bluesound Vault 2, next move?

I have owned a Bluesound Vault 2 for nearly 2 years. I bought primarily to rip my CD collection to be all in one place.
However over the last couple years my listening has changed and I mostly stream Tidal through the Vault or listen to vinyl.
So I already have all my CD ripped and not likely to add many more in all honesty.

The Vault is likely not the last word in streaming quality I realise.

So suggestions based on experience please.
If I am going to update to a newer server I may as well make it a server DAC so I can replace both the Vault and the Brooklyn in one move.

Obviously the sq needs outperform the Vault fed into the Brooklyn.

I have backed up all my CD collection from the Vault to a separate 2tb USB drive so will be able to access those as a local drive ( I hope).

What is the most logical next move?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz
What is your budget, uber?
i am not sure that when it comes to digital transports, beyond a certain price point, that more money equals more performance.  See if you can actually try a piece in your system, using the Brooklyn, to see if it is truly better.  If you change both the DAC and Streamer simultaneously, you won’t know where any improvement is coming from.  Even if you have to pay a restocking fee if you decide that the new streamer doesn’t surpass the Vault2, at least you will have piece of mind
@uberwaltz Given the degree and emphasis of your streaming habits/levels I recommend getting separate solutions.

The BlueSound will be easily surpassed by the available server / streamer options (budget depending).

If you can elaborate on what you are looking for with respect to a converter, folks with DAC experience may be able to be more helpful.
If I do not consider a combined DAC/ streamer then I would likely stay with the Brooklyn for a while as it is quite formidable.

If the consensus is to just update the music server then what are the better as tried options there?
Doing a bit of reading and the Auralic Aries G1 appears to be a very capable streamer.
Anybody tried one?
If going the Auralic way, then make sure the G2 is considered against the G1. Value vs feature set / upgrades.