Suggestion for best stereo amp ?

Hello,
because of severe WAF, I must limit myself to stereo amp. After several years of happiness with my Krell Evo 402, I am starting to think there must be upgrades possible. Any suggestion ? For your complete information, I have a Krell pre-amp Evo 202 and loudspeakers are Wilson Audio Sasha.

What I most enjoy with my Krell: no limit to pure power, great bass and tight control. Enjoyable from very low level.

thank you in advance for your help.
pierrehaas69
The new Jeff Rowland class d amps..
The best I’ve heard and gorgeous to boot. 
I know, a lot of Americans loves Krell, Pass labs, Wilson,Magnepan,.. but the most important thing is a good and neutral position between high,mid and low. THe most if those systems give to much in low and influence mid, and a in some circumstances high to. You need a perfect balans: Audio Note,Gamut,esoteric,gryphon, soulution. And take “natural speakers,like the Ilumnia Magister. Best speaker i ever heard.
+1 Lukaske. 
Balance is key. You have to like it though. My audio note is very much balanced and natural sounding. When I put an other amp in my system that has less balance most of the time I like it more at first.  Mid range that is more pronounced is very attracting but after a while I notice that everything starts sounding the same to me. The unbalance or colorations if you can call them that way infuence every peace of music. 

I think that you can pick out “more” balanced and natural sounding amps when you listen to them side by side. It is a matter of preference and perhaps something that takes a little longer to notice. Like TV’s in a shop. The one that stands out draws your attention but if you look longer you find the one you like for the long term.