How important is it for you to attain a holographic image?

I’m wondering how many A’goners consider a holographic image a must for them to enjoy their systems?  Also, how many achieve this effect on a majority of recordings?
Is good soundstaging enough, or must a three dimensional image be attained in all cases.  Indeed, is it possible to always achieve it?

128x128rvpiano
Post removed 
@ erik_squires

I agree with Erik.

If you emphasize focus and imaging too much, then you may lose top end extension or mid range roundness.

Not all recordings have 3 D imaging.

I found some CD like "Amused to Death" has holographic imaging.
A holographic image is part of the joy of audiophile-ism, no doubt. But ... it's not everything. The main thing to me is tonal accuracy. The instruments have to sound right first. That entails listening to enough live music in order to be able to identify the natural sound of instruments. With good electronics, speakers and proper tweaking, one can attain a very transparent, holographic, seamless, and tonally accurate system. On the best recordings, master tapes, for example, the musicians can seem to be live in the room.  Again ... tonal accuracy first.

Frank
I would have to agree with Frank accurate tone and timbre is a must and what I look for first. I don't really care that much about a holographic image and my small room and cramped setup make its pretty impossible anyway. I do like a solid center image however and early stereo recordings that are hard right and left are not my favorites.