Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
Tonight: Lagavulin 16. I like it but not sure I like it any better than their 12. The 16 is just as peaty but with a softer edge. I kind of like the edge. I find it similar but maybe less full-bodied than Caol Ila 12 which is probably my favorite Islay (and costs about $15 less.)

Paired tonight with Dire Straits and the Doors.
@n80  My favorite quality of Lagavulin 16 is the smoke more so than the peat.  I've never tried the 12 yr.  Looks like I need to add it to my list.

In the bourbon category I recently discovered a really good Brooklyn (of all things) bourbon.  Kings County Distillers Bottled-in-Bond bourbon.  Surprisingly good!
For really critical listening I indulge in Boone's Farm Apple Wine and unfiltered Camels.

Not really.  I usually drink Titos vodka and club soda with a lime twist and a toke or two of some good indica.

Cheers!
Flor de Cana Anejo 4 year....as Robert Shaw said in the movie The Deep "rums not drinkin'...it's survivin"