PMC Speakers

Anyone have any experience listening to the consumer-versions of PMC speakers?

rosami
There are a few here who own and love their PMCs. Did you try to look up the "system" page and reach out to the owners? You question is too open. What kind of feedback are you expecting? Compared to what brands? Etc.
I have a tough time getting the PMC authorized seller for Houston to even respond to my interest in Twenty25 23. I have a preference for British speakers and read wonderful reviews about them. Maybe this is part of the reason PMC has low market share or awareness here as no one responded to your thread. I am looking at Spendor now. Sorry I did not help here. Someone who has PMC experience please respond.
I live in the Houston area and had the PB1i speakers for a few years. Great soundstage, top to bottom accuracy and ruler flat on and off axis dispersion, and amazingly clear midrange. I sold them a few months ago, more just to try something new than anything else. I liked them so well I was considering active PMCs or ATCs. Once you've heard that dome midrange, everything else seems a little veiled. I did go speak to the authorized seller here about having the Bryston amps installed to make my speakers active. Would have involved shipping to Dallas and several thousand dollars so I decided against that at the time. Regardless of model, I think all PMC speakers will sound clean and clear, though the transmission line bass is faster and subjectively less deep than bass reflex designs. I have subwoofers so bass was never an issue. Some people have panned them because they are expensive for what appear to be pretty basic box speakers. But when people hear them, the clarity can be a bit startling, and they would invariably say "those SOUND expensive".

@rosami  From your post, I assumed that you were referring to what PMC is currently calling their SE series, where the designs are closer cousins to their professional offerings.  On A'gon you're more likely find owners of Fact, TwentyFive, or Twenty series models.

Unless you happen to live in one of the few cities with a PMC dealer, e.g. Seattle, it's a tricky business.

I have fact.8s in my bedroom system and keithtexas described them perfectly.  They do not have deep, deep bass, but enough in my room to do the music I listen to justice.  They throw a nice wide soundstage and are fast and extremely accurate.  Build quality is top notch, though they may look a bit drab, but the narrow fascia works well in my room and  allow them to disappear both visually and sonically.