Ethernet Cable

New component rack ordered and need longer ethernet cable.  Been out of the market so what cables should I consider?  Currently using AQ Vodka.
joecasey
Post removed 
@david_ten Thanks!  I may give the Wireworld Starlight CAT8 a try first.  It seems to be a popular cable for the Aurender owners.  In my experience, I've learned that every single cable makes a difference, so I can see that ethernet cable matters too even though I struggle to comprehend.  
Just replaced Supra with AQ Diamond from wall to DAC and improvements in ALL parameters.  AD Diamond is expensive but well worth it.
I encourage you to 'treat' your router as you would any major audio component. In other words, apply proper isolation and make use of an upgraded power supply and power (DC) cable. This WILL enhance system performance as well. 

Agree!   Sbooster LPS improved my Verizon Fios router performance.
  • Since a few weeks I use the Revelation Audio Labs CryoSilver Reference CAT8+/RJ-45 i2s Ethernet cable between my North Star Design cd transport and NSD extremo dac. It beats every ethernet cable I used before. A perfect match. I used the cat 5 of Revelation audio before. It gog broke because of thd cheap connectors after a few years. I tried several other cables. From cheap to expsive but it didn't work out well. I great soundstage and 3 dimensional experience didn't got back. It was very frustrating. Even tried a used White Gold of North Star. At the and I bought the new Revelation Audiolabs Cryo Silver Reference Cat 8 Ethernet cable. Good Price as compensation for the old broken one, good communication and fast delivery. The sound is incredible even when it will take some time more for totaly break inn. I am very happy.

An Ethernet cable is one of the most common forms of network cable used on wired networks. Ethernet cables connect devices within a local area network, like PCs, routers, and switches. Given that these are physical cables, they do have their limitations, both in the distance that they can stretch and still carry proper signals, and their durability. These limits are one reason there are different types of Ethernet cables optimized to perform certain tasks in particular situations.happy easter images good Friday images kentucky derby