So I have a DAC; now what Player should I look at?

Im new  to Digital and have questions about what Media player to use with my DAC. The DAC is a Merging Technologies NADAC ST-2 DAC. I’m not sure where to go next. I need a media player, a MAC, Laptop, Roon Nucleus+, ????? 
Ideas n thought are welcome. 
jahatl513
I follwed these instructions, from mojo-audio about converting Mac mini to dedicated Roon Server. I have mine hooked up to a simaudio moon DAC. I have everything on a wired network. Believe it or not ROON and Simaudio both say just to hook it all up network for best audio quality. 
Hope this helps. 
Why do you need a streamer? Most people who buy a streamer have it in their audio room and hooked up to their dac using usb which is a terrible interface. I use a Mac mini with 26TB of RAID disks for my ripped and purchased hires music running Roon. I also use a 1G fiber internet connection for both speed and lack of noise when I stream Tidal MQA files. My Mac system is 2 floors away from my audio room and I use Ethernet to connect to my dac. Very simple and excellent SQ
I have the moon mind. The clock in it is really good which is essential for good digital music.i also like the aes / ebu connnection. If you don’t mind a bit of diy, darko made a YouTube video recently saying a few hundred dollars would compete with a couple grand from a retailer.
Just got a bel canto e One streamer
works flawlessly and sounds amazing!!!
paid less than $1500