Raidho D2.1

Does anyone own these speakers? How do you like them and how would you describe their strengths and weaknesses? Also, what electronics do you use with them? Thanks in advance!
Ag insider logo xs@2x2ndliner
Just a thought, if you haven't already, you might contact Raidho and let them know what your components are and see what they think. I have on more than one occasion reached out to them and they were very helpful.All the Best, Michael
Raidho's will sound the best with good clean power. That said they sound wonderful even with lower powered amps. More power will give you better control of the music. Nothing earth shattering but just better. I went from the Octave V70se (70W) to the V110 (110W) when I had the D2's and later the 2.1's. Then I went to the Aavik U300 (300W) and at low listening levels it's hard to tell the difference. But crank them up and that's where the added power really shines. The Octave (tubes) fell apart at VERY loud listening levels. At anything level up to loud the Octave was really good. Glad I have the U300 because now I have D3.1's.
Post removed 
Nice to hear you are still digging your Raidho's, George! At one point I was using a 70 watt stereo amp and while it brought that tube magic, at louder volume the amp would sometimes distort on certain low bass notes. I now use VAC 200iq mono blocs which handle the tonal spectrum with ease and the sound is fabulous!