New $24,000 inter-connect

I just saw a new Audiogon listing for a $24,000 inter-connect by Matthew Bond (Tara Labs). How many ya gonna order?
128x128bdp24
I better get a silk protective bag when I order mine, because these cables will be installed with white gloves and hooked to the finest components, promise.
But some of you have thousand dollar interconnects right? Is it legit for those with $50 RCA cables (using some right now) to make fun of you and call you foolish for wasting your money?

Maybe it's price is partially a result of the wire being non-directional. Drawn reeeaaal slowly through the die. Time is money, after all. ;-). I have trouble thinking of even a single pair being sold, but Bond has been at this a long time. I still have a set of his Time & Space Phase II speaker cables, which were a budget/bargain-priced cable back in the 90's.
I wonder if it is sold in various lengths like say for example 1 inch. Gotta be a good cost break. 
I believe the title of this post will be the title of the history book that chronicles the great societal uprising and revolution.