New $24,000 inter-connect

I just saw a new Audiogon listing for a $24,000 inter-connect by Matthew Bond (Tara Labs). How many ya gonna order?
128x128bdp24
" I believe the title of this post will be the title of the history book that chronicles the great societal uprising and revolution."

I totally agree. Let's start it now. There are a lot more of us in the $1000 interconnect population than in the $24,000 interconnect population. We have them outnumbered. It is time for us to rise up, find them, take their cables and their snooty audio gear and level the playing field. We have them outnumbered....all we need to do is find them? ...........nothing is over until I say its over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Who's with me?
@n80 I am with you all the way.   It's never over until we say it is!  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...
  • n80924 posts12-14-2018 8:53am" I believe the title of this post will be the title of the history book that chronicles the great societal uprising and revolution."

I totally agree. Let’s start it now. There are a lot more of us in the $1000 interconnect population than in the $24,000 interconnect population. We have them outnumbered. It is time for us to rise up, find them, take their cables and their snooty audio gear and level the playing field. We have them outnumbered....all we need to do is find them? ...........nothing is over until I say its over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Who’s with me?

Most excellent point !