Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
To celebrate their announced Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ..... Roxy Music "For Your Pleasure " & The Cure
Fascination"
Well, I'm not man enough to admit that I bought an Air Supply LP.....and I never have.

But, a few months ago we were in a record store and my wife bought Don Henley's album with Sunset Grill and Boys of Summer on it. Pristine condition, plays like new. She also got Huey Lewis' album Sports. Also like new.

I never would have bought these albums but they are both pretty good and in perfect shape.

I on the other hand spent too much money on The Band's first album and Morrison's Tupelo Honey. Both have a few clicks and pops. I've never cleaned an LP. Probably need to learn how.
@arcam88 

Watch the basket people walk around and mumble

Great tune. Off of a great album. Happy Weekend!
Well, I'm not man enough to admit that I bought an Air Supply LP.....and I never have.
And real men wear pink!
Lol
There are a few more you may not want to admit to owning or listening to as well, on way home and will be spinning them this weekend.