Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
I've only purchased speakers used.  For high end after I turned 25, the Acoustat Xs, Acoustat 2&2s, Martin Logan Quests, Martin Logan Monolith IIIs and for the past 20 years, Legacy Focus and Signature IIIs.  The Legacy speakers were a bargain used 20 years ago and have lost about 1/3 of their value since then since they are considered "old" models.  I'd have to spend $50-60K for significantly better speakers to do what they do in tone quality, dynamics, bass, off-axis wide response (for multiple listeners) and high sensitivity all wrapped into one for a medium large size room.  There are better speakers for less but they give up something of that quintet of features, usually bass, off-axis response or sensitivity.  I'm never going back to stats or panels and horn speakers are also out.
A lot of interesting responses but one speaker that I would really like to hear would be the Volti Alura. 
I really enjoyed the Verity Parsifal Encore.  When they pop up for around $5k in good condition they usually sell in a day.  A pair was listed last night.  Gone this morning.
So, assuming purchased new at or near MSRP.

Not saying "best" at those price points, but value?  Here is a short list I would look at depending on your priorities

Ohm Walsh 3000
Salk Song 3 Encore
Tekton Double Impact
Golden Ear Triton One Reference

Sub 3k

Spatial Audio M3S Turbo

I like JBL, but don't think they are a good value for the build.   That said, there are places you can get the M2's AND amplification for 10-11k NEW.  That is a tremendous value. you are just going to have to use the pro-amps (for the most part).  

But the build on the M2 is pretty basic.  The drivers however are tremendous.

The M2's are awesome.   

I own a bunch of high end stuff all of which has been acquired used- All of it is in my office and runs constantly 7 days a week. My everyday set up is tidal to a oppo ha1 Dac to a moon 350p pre into a Bryson 14b and out to an aging pair of nautilus 802s. Pryor to the 8o2s I ran cdm9nts for about 2 years- the B&W stuff just seems to deliver for me- I have been thinking of getting some 8o2d2’s but honestly, my somewhat beat up N802s sound great. When I’m feeling mellow I switch gears to some sonus Cremona auditors and vac tubes but since I’m primarily rock, the b&w’s get the most air time