Warm, lush and dark ... Dac up to 1.2K

Need recommendations. Warm, lush and dark Dac. Big sounding and romantic please! Would consider a budget one too, ie from $500.00.

Thanks much.
pc123v
Disclosure: I rep for both of these DACs, but I chose to do so because of their performance and actually make very little money on sales

I third the MHDT suggestion, they sound perfect, and the Border Patrol DAC is also a great one. 

Some really good deals on Wavelength DACs going around right now as well, and I highly recommend them (I don't sell them). I had a Brick for a long time that I would still have if I didn't need more input options. 

Regarding DSD and MQA . . . just get a good recording and immerse yourself. If I have to listen to someone ask what file type is playing before they actually listen to the music, I will probably just grimace internally, but I'll want to scream. 
Warm, lush and dark ... Dac up to 1.2K
Most that have tube I/V or output stages, or both.

Cheers George
Micromega makes the best digital, period. They always have and will for the foreseeable future. It’s the law.

Having said that, Mytek is pretty darn nice too.
I have the Mytek Manhatten I and would not describe it as warm, lush, or dark.  More like a antiaircraft searchlight and and an XRay machine combined in data retrieval—if it’s on the recording, you will hear it, now matter how submerged.  Beautiful recordings will sound that way, but it doesn’t prettify ugly sounding ones