Suggestion for best stereo amp ?

Hello,
because of severe WAF, I must limit myself to stereo amp. After several years of happiness with my Krell Evo 402, I am starting to think there must be upgrades possible. Any suggestion ? For your complete information, I have a Krell pre-amp Evo 202 and loudspeakers are Wilson Audio Sasha.

What I most enjoy with my Krell: no limit to pure power, great bass and tight control. Enjoyable from very low level.

thank you in advance for your help.
pierrehaas69
I suggest Spectral amps. However, I think you’re looking for improved sound? If so some AC isolation is my first suggestion. I find Equitech 2Q to be very worthwhile to audition. You might be shocked at the improvement. A big Furman would also be beneficial. You could go extreme and by 2 used units. My experience is there’s no such thing as too much isolation. Cheers. 
@ mzkmxcv, this is the second thread I’ve read where you were directly asked if you listened to items compared . Again you skirted a Yes or No answer by quoting reviews and tests . Why don’t you post on what you have listened to , we can all read reviews . I’ve had some experience with a signal generator and an ossillscope , but I’m not a tech savvy computer guy . As a Mid Fi guy I’m looking for listening impressions from more experienced audiophiles . Thanks to the rest of the contributors, Mike . 
@buellrider97

Nicely put. This hobby is all about assessing or evaluating the performances of equipments and one’s setup and system by listening and trying to optimize the performance synergy between equipments in order to achieve best performance results.
It isn’t about taking up measurements or using measurements (numbers) as a tool to gauge or assess sound quality of audio performance.

We can refer to measurements only as guidelines, not as a tool or gauge to assess or define sound quality or performance. I have met in person and have spoken with chief engineers / designers at Naim Audio, Linn & Audio Research before and they once told me the same thing. We can use measurements only as guidelines but not as a basis to evaluate sound quality or performance. We have to listen listen listen.......