anyone using piega speakers?

I just pulled the trigger on a pair of tc 50`s. I`ve not herd nor seen them. Not the smartest thing to do, I know,but they were calling my name. I will be using them in the bedroom with a manley stingray and a MD nu vista cdp. I think the tubes and the ribbons should sound sweet. These are odd speakers-check them out if you have not seen them. They make the case from a single piece of al in the Audi factory. Anyone the has these speaker, please comment-good or bad. Thanks
lofimike
I've listened to several pair of the Piega speakers in several different venues with different electronics each time. I came away all the times with one word...BRIGHT! Hope you like them...
I've owned the Piega C8 Ltd, TS5, P5 and P4XS MKII speakers. I used them with many different sources and both tube and solid state amplification and was never disappointed with any of them.

As for the previous post, Bright is certainly not an adjective that I would apply to any of them. They all sounded quite warm with an addictive sound quality.
If you have hearing loss in the 5-10 kHz region, you'll love 'em. They don't seem bright until you listen to strings, organ, or brass. They have a measurably elevated mid-treble that makes them sound very "fast." I owned a pair for 2 years.
I owned a set of Piega C-40s for a while...

In my room, they were the worst speaker I ever owned. Overly bright and harsh, small, compressed soundstage, completely unforgiving of all but a handful of recordings.

I was using Goldmund amplification and Piega speaker wires.

I sold them for a song (poorly sung) and was glad to be rid of them. I licked my wounds and went back to a set of Dunlavy Vs. I still own and enjoy the Dunlavy's today.
Lofimike, like you, I've not heard the Piega speakers before, but you're getting varying opinions (3 in praise of them/ 2 critical of them). This reveals that the Piegas like any other speaker require careful system matching. I suppose the room folks would say room matching too. Hope the Piegas are a good match to the rest of your system and room.