Does a ripped cd onto a digital format sound better than the cd played on the cdp

the title says it all. if i rip my collection onto a sever will it increase SQ? dumb question i am sure but here i am. if the digital system is above average will it make the sound better?
128x128veroman
+1 with Ivan.
My experience has been that moving CDs to hard drive results in a slight decrease in sq.  Perhaps Ivan has identified the reason.  Streaming at “CD quality “ takes sq down another two notches.
cD replay is currently at a really high level.  I am having great fun pulling old CDs off the shelf and continuously being pleasantly surprised at how great they sound
It can sound better and I my system, my aurender sounds a tad better than cd on my K-03.  Music from ram sounds better than a laser tracking a disc.
ivan_nosnibor

When traveling in a wire, digital signals are in an analog form, not "ones and zeros", and are as subject to noise and distortions as much as about any other analog signal.
If a digital signal is not comprised of "ones and zeros," then what is it? Are you saying the data is analog even before the signal enters the DAC?
Lots of great comments in this thread.
IMHE, while I agree that it's hard to single out any one of the factors already mentioned as the only important one, that best overall path to improved digital is moving away from spinning discs. Then moving away from local multi-purpose mac/pc solutions(reducing noise from both computers running many unrelated processes and from electrical and RFI sources) to NAS-based file storage and single-purpose, low powered network player attached to a good DAC. 
This path will position you to independently upgrade your DAC in time if you choose and allow for easily adding additional storage as your library grows. If anyone is arguing for streaming service sound quality vs. what I've described, that is just setting the bar too low. Cheers,
Spencer
@cleads

"If a digital signal is not comprised of "ones and zeros," then what is it? Are you saying the data is analog even before the signal enters the DAC?"

Yes, that's exactly it.  It's counter intuitive.  For an explanation see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grzoqEb2KMk&feature=youtu.be