DTS-HD Master Audio

Hello!

Does anyone know of a Blu-Ray player that has the DTS-HD Master Audio sound capability? A lot of reviews out that saying most of these latest Blu-Ray players out there do not decode DTS-HD Master Audio.

I have a receiver that has the DTS-HD Master Audio logo in front. I am looking for a Blu-Ray player that can has the DTS-HD Master Audio sound format so I can listen to it with my receiver.

Thanks for any advice!!
mantaraydesign
Some have an audio menu. Some have a setup menu. Some have an extra features menu. Some have a language menu. Etc.. Audio track selection can be on any one or on none. In the latter case (as well as in all others), the AUDIO button will usually let you click through to your preference.

This, btw, is one of my pet peeves about BR, as well as DVDs: Lots of busy, noisy menus with absolutely no standardization.

Kal
07-13-09: Kr4
This, btw, is one of my pet peeves about BR, as well as DVDs: Lots of busy, noisy menus with absolutely no standardization.
...including no consistent default--sometimes it's DD5.1 and sometimes it's the highest resolution blu-ray codec available, such as TrueHD, DTS-HD MA or DDPlus.
Hello - You can't bitstream Dolby true Hd or DTS HD Master Audio over a Coax. or optical connection - The new formats carry way to much information for the those digital connections - The only way to bitstream is via HDMI - If your Bluray has on board decoding of those formats then you could send them out analog to your receiver or pre/pro 5.1 or 7.1 analog inputs - Hope that Helps
Hello - You can't bitstream Dolby true Hd or DTS HD Master Audio over a Coax. or optical connection - The new formats carry way to much information for the those digital connections

It is not the amount of information. It IS the copy PROTECTION. Thus the HDMI.