PMC Speakers

Anyone have any experience listening to the consumer-versions of PMC speakers?

rosami
I listened to the passive ATC SCM19s and really liked them but want to hear the passive SCM40s but no area dealers stock them. ATC and PCM brands have really limited availability and that may bd a concern. 
Geek101. Did you hear both? Why do you say ATC is a much better alternative?
I also heard and really like the Vandersteen Treos but I’m not sure they’ll have sufficient bass for my room (medium size 14.25x17.5 w/cathedral ceiling. 
There’s also the possibility I’ll just keep my Thiel 3.6s since I have to get the tweeters rebuilt. Decisions!

@rosami ,If it is possible, try to go a city like Chicago, New York, San Francisco etc and spend an entire day to audition your selected loudspeaker.The reason is, sometimes we have a preconceived notion based on user feedback, but when you YOURSELF listen to the speakers, it turns out to be something different.One of the posters here knows this very well because I told him how much I loved my ProAc D48R. But he was not thrilled by them. Instead h liked the Harbeth line of speakers.It is absolutely worthwhile that you listen to the loudspeakers in person.