Focal Utopia Scala Evo

Anyone have first hand experience with the new Focal Utopia Scala Evo. Presently I own a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri and looking to upgrade. Basically looking for a more neutral/realistic sound signature with with midrange magic of the guaneri.
128x128redphu72
Heard it on a Mac system.  I would say I like it and I don’t see how the Guarneri would be able to keep up as it’s book vs full speaker.

@joey_v 

For sure my Guarneri can’t keep up in many ways. I had a chance to listen to the Sopra 2 and really enjoyed them but have not heard utopias. I did do an A vs B against the Magicos s5, and through the magico had tighter control throughout, bigger soundstage with similar resolution and more micro details. I was surprise there was none of the harshness/overly bright quality present in either as opposed to the new Wilsons DAW. I did feel the base did not do it for me in the Magicos S5 and paired with a sub would make an awesome setup. Now I’m told the Utopia Evo can go head to head with the S5. 
I have heard S5v1 but not in same room.

heard DAW but not in same room.

i own the focal kanta2 so I appreciate the focal sound.

what are you thinking?
What are your thoughts on the magico and Wilson house sound vs the focal. I dot know if the tweeters are the same in the sopra and the kanta2, by I found very good resolution with the sopra a without it being overly bright. I’m leaning towards the utopia evo in grey. 
Kanta and sopra have similar tweeters IAL3 I believe

I have noticed Wilsons can sound a little harsh up top for some reason even with the soft dome. Time alignment is good though. DAW is a good speaker too

Magico is solid. You can’t beat the construction.

I think you would enjoy the Focal Evo Scala in grey. It’s a good looking and sounding speaker.