Integrated amplifier search

I’m currently using a Parasound Halo Integrated.  The rest of my system consists of Clearwave Definition Be loudspeakers, VPI Traveler turntable, and Parasound T3 tuner.  Most of my critical listening is done from my iPhone into the DAC of the Parasound.

i very much enjoy the Integrated, but I’m curious if there is something in a smaller package that offers the same functionality and quality as the Parasound.  For a while, I looked carefully at the Peachtree Nova 150.  It’s intriguing, but I’m concerned I won’t maintain the level of sound quality I have now. 

Any thoughts on other Integrateds I should consider?
s7horton
I’d recommend upgrading your source first. An iPhone isn’t a great source and the DAC of the Halo Integrated is definitely the weakest section of the unit. 
while I can appreciate where you are coming from, searching for another Integrated isn’t about upgrading.  I want to maintain the sonic quality I have now (which I quite like - regardless of system quality there will always be a weak link somewhere), but reduce the foot print of my Integrated.
there is a some integrateds that are smaller with the same functionality or even more features, but the question is can anything match the Halo in sound quality or performance? I have no idea on that. I have the Creek Evolution 100A integrated with the built in Ruby DAC. I think it sounds great, has good erganomics , functions, user friendly and is very small/sleek or has the footprint you are looking for. 
For small footprint and lots of features packed in with great sound you could consider the Naim Uniti Nova but the price is higher.  I don't think you'll find the Peachtree giving you as good SQ as the Parasound Halo.
The Naim is a great suggestion.  That seems like it might be right up my alley as far as specs and size goes.  Price is a little higher than I’m hoping for though.

ive not owned Naim gear before, but I know it’s well reviewed.  I supposed I’m somewhat open to pre amp and power amp combo to help with size, but I always feel like I get better value with an integrated.