Pangea AC outlets

Anybody tried or using these?  Any feedback?
jackcoke
It is always exciting that an Audiogonner will experiment and try an improved wall outlet. They do make a difference and it is worth the effort to remove the contractor's grade outlet that is in your residence

I do think there are much better wall outlets available than Pangea.
I would suggest Synergistic Research Red, Black, or Blue outlets, and the Furutech GTX-R outlets. They are often for sale used here at Audiogon and the Synergistic Research outlets are also sold new with a 30 day return policy. I would not hesitate to buy a used outlet to save money.

Elizabeth here at Audiogon has used and uses many Pangea products. She recently wrote of her positive experiences upgrading to Furutech outlets. Likewise, I have previously discussed Synergistic Research and Furutech outlets. 

If you pick from one of these two companies, I think most people will be very happy with the improvement in their system's sound.

David Pritchard
My name is mentioned...              
I am a BIG Pangea power cord fan. With a (current) sale on AC14XL I bought six of them last week.              
I know nothing about the Pangea duplex, good or bad.                      
I did buy a pile of Furutech GTX-D this August, some Gold, Some NCF Rhodium. They were on sale. (no longer on sale) To my mind the Furutech claim to fame is designed from scratch, NOT just a gussied up ordinary duplex like most others, and the contacts are pure copper, not bronze or brass.  (the pure copper is supported with stainless steel 'springs' around the contacts)       
Before the Furutech I used (for many years) and was happy with, plain old Heavy Duty Pass & Seymour duplex.
I tried, as best I can remember the pangea mid-priced outlets a couple years ago. They used non-standard hardware. The screws for the AC cables were too short to grip 12 ga wire, so they would only work if back-wired. The screw for the cover was too big to fit the cover plate. I didn't finish trying to install and returned them for a refund.
I know a few people who swear by the Porter Ports.  I believe they are less than 100.00 each.  I use 2 Shunyata wall outlets on 2 dedicated lines.  As I use Shunyata power conditioners, it works well for me,